B. Tech. – Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) program is to provide the opportunity for our students to develop a firm foundation in Mathematics, Science and design methodology of computing systems.
To provide the opportunity to develop a firm foundation in Mathematics, Science and design methodology of computing systems.
The B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering program will have :
- An ability to design a software or digital hardware system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Knowledge of probability and statistics, including applications to Computer Science and Engineering.
- Knowledge of Mathematics through differential and integral calculus, basic science, Computer Science, and engineering sciences, necessary to analyze and design complex systems containing hardware and software components, as appropriate to Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of advanced Mathematics, including linear algebra, numerical computing methods for Engineering, and discrete Mathematics.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- An ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
- Knowledge of concepts of programming languages.
- Knowledge of computer organisation and architecture.
- Knowledge of theoretical foundations.
- Knowledge of problem analysis and solution design.
- An ability to apply Mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and Computer Science theory in modelling and design of Computer-based systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the tradeoffs involved in design choices.
+2 with minimum aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Personal Interview.
• Software Engineer
• Network Engineer
• System Analyst