- About UsGNA Advantage
- Cert. & DiplomaCertificate & Diploma
- Under GraduateUG Courses
- Post GraduatePG Courses
- HappeningsRecent News
- AcademicsAll Academics
- AdmissionsAdmissions 2017
Find out more
Bachelors of Design is a graduation program which has a prime focus at developing the creativity of the aspirants while keeping the basic fundamentals intact. This graduation, unlike Bachelors of Technology, does not stress upon analytical skills of the student. We at GNA University are introducing B.Des in Automotive and Product Design which is aimed at enhancing the design creativity skills. The design and styling of a product is always crucial for a successful market response while inculcating basic features into the product for the customers to like it.
• Designer in major OEM companies and Design studios
• Car Accessories Designer
• Designer for Gaming, Toy and Product Industry.
• 3D digital sculptor in Automotive Industry.
• Clay modeler in OEM studios for automotive styling.
• Car and bike Customization
• Interior Designer for various Automotive Companies
• Designer for Truck, Bus, Yacht & Mass transport Industries.
• Self-entrepreneur and Freelance Designer
• Trend setter and Design Researcher
• Design for Defense sector in the Government
• Tractors and Heavy Equipment design.
• To make the students more inquisitive.
• To create an academic process that enables problem-solving approach.
• To instill sound fundamental skills in all forms of media including traditional hand sketching, digital sketching, clay and 3d surface modelling.
• To equip students with all the necessary skills and techniques needed to develop a car from the scratch to the final product.
• To impart the required knowledge and design philosophy required for good understanding of Aesthetics and design related with form and function.
• Exposure to international level of education standards and emerging trends in the automotive design world.