- About UsGNA Advantage
- Cert. & DiplomaCertificate & Diploma
- Under GraduateUG Courses
- Post GraduatePG Courses
- HappeningsRecent News
- AcademicsAll Academics
- AdmissionsAdmissions 2017
Find out more
Certificate Program in Integrated CAD/CAM– Parasolid Technology is designed to equip students for fast track careers in manufacturing industries like automotive, auto components, air craft manufacture, ship manufacture, engineering products, plastics and home appliances among others. GNA is a leading provider of Design Engineering Expertise, delivering CAD/ CAM trainings and Programs to technical professionals for the past 12 years. The GNA CAD/ CAM curriculum is closely allied with the industry, given GNA’s significant position in the automotive industry worldwide. Theoretical studies are aptly interwoven with creative practice and students are encouraged to work on live-projects and develop their own sense of professional direction Faculty at GNA Design Engineering Department is well in sync with the latest in the industry. We actively extend design expertise to the GNA Duraparts Ltd R& D Centre and are extensively engaged in prototype development job-work for premium product development and manufacturing companies across varied industrial sectors. This enables our teaching up-to-date and relevant and ensures that the learning of our students remains fresh and progressive.
1 To make the students more inquisitive.
2 To equip the students with the required skill.
3 To create an academic process that enhances Problem Solving approach.
4 To make the students more employable.
5 To make responsible citizen.
6 To bridge the gap between traditional education system and the current industrial requirements.
7 All along the program tenure, the students will be given a sound exposure to the current trends and technologies and they will get multiple opportunities to work and learn the technologies practically.
8 Design Automation with Digital Manufacturing process.
Completion of Certificate Program in Integrated CAD/CAM enables a student to work in the following fields:
• Part /component body design in different types of Automobile, Aeronautic, Home Appliance and Toy Industries.
• Advanced hybrid and behavioral modeling of components.
• Shape design and sheet metal works of automotive, aerospace, marine, medical equipments and engineering components.
• Sheet metal works from small to large components in Power Sector Industries.
• Assembly and detailing of large assemblies for line production and batch production for the products.
• Design analysis, optimization and validation using high end CAD/CAM/CAE Softwares.
• Rapid prototyping in Additive manufacturing processes for new product development.
• Flexible working upon product development using reverse engineering concepts and Data Migration on multi-CAD System as well as 3D inspection.
• Mold design and mold flow analysis for specific components.
• Product Lifecycle Management System (PLMS), Product Data Management (PDM) and Computer Integrated Manufacturing(CIM)