- About UsGNA Advantage
- Cert. & DiplomaCertificate & Diploma
- Under GraduateUG Courses
- Post GraduatePG Courses
- HappeningsRecent News
- AcademicsAll Academics
- AdmissionsAdmissions 2017
Find out more
1. Designing and developing vehicles using knowledge of mechanical engineering, combustion,vehicle structures.
2. Using the knowledge of computers and electronic and electrical systems, which are all becoming increasingly sophisticated in modern vehicles.
3. To specialise in design by using the computer-aided design (CAD) technology, allowing them to create and change designs much more quickly than drawing boards.
4. To specialise in research and development by taking into account factors such as cost, safety and comfort of driver including crash and safety testing, fuel efficiency and environmental issues.
1.Manufacturing (TATA, Mahindra, Maruti, SWARAJ, Ashok Leyland etc.
2. Power (ONGC, NTPC, etc.)
5. Civil Services
7. Public Sectors
(BEML, Railways, )
8. Automotive Industry