- About UsGNA Advantage
- Cert. & DiplomaCertificate & Diploma
- Under GraduateUG Courses
- Post GraduatePG Courses
- HappeningsRecent News
- AcademicsAll Academics
- AdmissionsAdmissions 2017
Find out more
Electrical engineers design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
They design and manufacture electrical equipment for use across many sectors, including:
1. To train the students of Electrical Engineering program so that they can work with government and private sector companies responsible for development of power sector
2. To train students of Electrical Engineering program who can contribute to teaching profession, research and development by pursuing higher studies.
3. To train students of Electrical Engineering program in a manner that they should function effectively in multicultural and multidisciplinary groups in their practice of Electrical Engineering profession.
10th with 50 % marks.
1. Power Sector(ONGC, NTPC, Thermal power plant- PSTCL, Hydraulic power plant, etc)
2. Government jobs in SAIL, Power sector (NTPC/NHPC), Bharat electronics limited, etc.
3. R&D organizations like ISRO, DRDO, and CSIRJobs in industry –
4. Defence Services