- About UsGNA Advantage
- Cert. & DiplomaCertificate & Diploma
- Under GraduateUG Courses
- Post GraduatePG Courses
- HappeningsRecent News
- AcademicsAll Academics
- AdmissionsAdmissions 2017
Find out more
“Electronics is the brain of Modern Technology”. Even the computer is an electronic device. It is anevergreen subject that provides opportunities for technicians in following areas of Engineering like Maintenance & Service, Research Assistance, Production Control, Quality Control and Marketing. The focus in this discipline is on understanding electronic networks and devices, electric magnetic fields, computer fundamentals, communication and control systems along with understanding of recent trends in communication technology via wire/wireless networks, circuit’s designs & Micro controllers.
1. To produce students who are well prepared for Indian industry with necessary core competency
2. To succeed long-term in engineering and entrepreneurship careers
3. To encourage development of necessary skills for the integration of software and hardware components
10th with 50 % marks.
1. Jobs in TCS, Infosys, Accenture, etc.
2. Government jobs in SAIL, Power sector (NTPC/NHPC), Bharat electronics limited, etc.
3. R&D organizations like ISRO, DRDO, and CSIR