- About UsGNA Advantage
- Cert. & DiplomaCertificate & Diploma
- Under GraduateUG Courses
- Post GraduatePG Courses
- HappeningsRecent News
- AcademicsAll Academics
- AdmissionsAdmissions 2017
Find out more
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a 3 years engineering discipline that involves the application of principles of physics for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It requires a solid understanding of key concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics and energy.
1. To prepare students for successful careers in Indian and multinational industries/companies engaged in thermal systems, manufacturing processes, machine design and the related fields.
2. To develop the ability among students to understand and synthesize data/information and technical concepts for application to product/system/process design.
3. To prepare students to be able to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects involving professional ethics and codes of professional practice.
4.To develop the ability among the students for taking research/teaching assignments.
10th with 50 % marks.
1.Manufacturing (RELIANE, TELCO, L&T, JINDAL STEEL, KIRLOSAR, M&M, etc.
2. Power (ONGC, NTPC, etc.)
3. Construction (J.P, HCL, etc.)
5. Civil Services
7. Public Sectors
(BHEL, ISRO, BEL)
8. Automotive Industry