The spirit to challenge at GNA was ignited in the year 1946, when founder Sardar Amar Singh Ji laid the foundation of one of the largest Auto Component Manufacturing units of North India . The enthusiasm, since continued unabated, Sardar Gursaran Singh, paved his way further, and GNA continued to add to its might, to its endeavour towards nation building and initiated many other projects. The years since have been a time of astounding growth, consolidation and branching out.
The GNA Group today is amongst India’s foremost and largest automotive transmission component manufacturers with the world’s top most OE manufacturers as customers. The Group has one of the largest, integrated facilities of its kind in the Asian subcontinent, spread across Bundala, Mehtiana and Gulabgarh. Consistently stepping up to the challenge of manufacturing products that are world-class, reliable and cost efficient forpast 68 years.
The GNA Group comprises GNA Axles Ltd., GNA Duraparts Ltd and GNA Aviation Wing.The Group also manage a trust by the name S. Amar Singh Educational Charitable Trust which runs GNA University and GNA Institute of Management and Technology.
The heritage that was started in 1946, todaytake the responsibility of serving the society by making the youth readily employable with an education that comprises the benefits of course-specific, relevant and real time training opportunities in state of the art industrial and business environments. With the thought of fulfilling the same responsibility, GNA-IMT was established and then keeping the step forward GNA University has been established to narrow down the gap between the Industry and Academia.