GNAUniversity hosted an Inter College Competition, Kshitiz 2017 to provide a unique and exciting learning platform for students. Various events like Biz Quiz, Ad Mad Show, Code Craze, Bug Debug, Treasure Hunt, LAN Gaming, Web Designing, Logo Designing, Beyond the Lens were organised under Kshitiz 2017 in which around 1000 students from 100 colleges participated from all over Punjab and gave a tough fight to each other.The event was inaugurated with the blessings of S. Gursaran Singh, Chancellor, GNA University.
Sri Aurobindo College, Ludhiana won the first prize and was awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 31000 and a winning trophy. The participants from GGN Khalsa College, Ludhiana won the second prize and received cash prize of Rs. 21,000 along with 1st runners up trophy. Third prize was secured by HMV College Jalandhar who received a cash prize of Rs. 11,000 & 2nd runners-up trophy.
The university also awarded and congratulated the winners from other competitions for their outstanding performance, creativity and skills which are as follows:
- Ad Mad Show: (First) PCTE Badowal, Ludhiana, (Second) Trinity College, Jalandhar
- Code Craze: (First) GNA University, (Second) C.T. Institute Maqsudan
- Bug Debug: (First) Trinity College, Jalandhar, (Second) DAV University
- Treasure Hunt: (First) SCD Govt College Ludhiana
- LAN Gaming: (First) DAV University, (Second) GNA University
- Web Designing: (First) Kamla Lotia SD College, (Second) GGN Khalsa College
- Logo Designing: (First) GNA University, (Second) DAV University
- Move the world Around the Slides: (First) Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar (Second) DAV University Jalandhar
- Beyond the Lens: (First) GNA University, (Second) DAV University, Hoshiarpur
It was indeed an enriching experience for the audience thereby providing ample scope of learning and exploration of new ideas, facts and knowledge for the students.