- To make the students more inquisitive.
- To equip the students with the required skill.
- To create an academic process that enhances Problem Solving approach.
- To make the students more employable.
- To make responsible citizen.
- To bridge the gap between traditional education system and the current industrial requirements.
- All along the program tenure, the students will be given a sound exposure to the current trends and technologies and they will get multiple opportunities to work and learn the technologies practically.
- Design Automation with Digital Manufacturing process.
M. Tech, B.Tech or Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile or Production engineering or equivalent.
Completion of Post Diploma in CAD/CAM enables a student to work in the following fields:
- Part /component body design in different types of Automobile, Aeronautic, Home Appliance and Toy Industries.
- Advanced hybrid and behavioral modeling of components.
- Shape design and sheet metal works of automotive, aerospace, marine, medical equipments and engineering components.
- Sheet metal works from small to large components in Power Sector Industries.
- Assembly and detailing of large assemblies for line production and batch production for the products.
- Design analysis, optimization and validation using high end CAD/CAM/CAE Softwares.
- Rapid prototyping in Additive manufacturing processes for new product development.
- Flexible working upon product development using reverse engineering concepts and Data Migration on multi-CAD System as well as 3D inspection.
- Mold design and mold flow analysis for specific components.
- Product Lifecycle Management System (PLMS), Product Data Management (PDM) and Computer Integrated Manufacturing(CIM)